Complaint Form

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 28th, 2017

Complaints about barking dogs, the unsatisfactory condition of a neighboring property, drainage issues, ordinance violations and any other issues warranting the Town’s attention, may be addressed and tracked by submitting a  Residential Complaint Form.

The form is always available on the Town’s website (under Information, Forms & Permits), and can be faxed or dropped off at Town Hall during normal business hours (8 am – 4pm) or left in the locked drop-box along the entrance driveway at any time.